Elliott School of International Affairs 1957 E St NW
The Central Asia Program is proud to announce our CAAFP 2019 Fellows’ Final Research Presentation. Join us for a half-day seminar featuring our scholars from Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan presenting their research on social and political changes brought by youth in Central Asia. The seminar will be followed by a reception.
6:00-7:00 PM – Reception
For more information and to RSVP, click here
- The Central Asia-Azerbaijan Fellowship Program’s Seminar: Youth as a Factor of Social Change in Central Asia
- Facebook Jihad: The IMU’s Digital Communication Strategy for the Karachi Airport Attack
- Islamic Finance in Central Asia: A Religious or Political Influence?
- Stakes and Perspectives of the Portable Telephones Market in Central Asia
- Engaging Youth to Sustain (Inter-Communal) Peace at the Tajikistan-Kyrgyzstan Border