Join us for a roundtable with US experts on Kyrgyzstan to discuss this double context and the future of US-Kyrgyz relations. Roundtable participants include Erica Marat (National Defense University), Eric McGlinchey (George Mason University), and Sean Roberts (George Washington University).
Part of the CAP series “Central Asia Policy Assessment”, generously funded by GW’s CIFF funds.
- Winner Student Essay Competition
- Manas University, Bishkek: Call for Papers
- Fall Central Asia Fellows
- CESS 2015 Annual Conference: Call for panels and papers
- Encounters at the Edge of the Muslim World: A Political Memoir of Kyrgyzstan with author Eugene Huskey and Ambassador Kadyr M. Toktogulov (video)