CAP Papers 172, August 2016
By Dursunjemal Halimova
Dursunjemal Halimova is a recent Master of Public Administration (MPA) graduate from the School of Public Policy at Central European University. She specializes in Human Security and Sustainable Development. Before joining the Central Asia Fellowship Program, she worked as a TOEFL Advisor at American Councils for International Education in Turkmenistan. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from the American University in Bulgaria in Political Science and International Relations.
- An Ideal Investor to Come: Diversification of the Energy Exports of Turkmenistan
- Improving Governance in Kazakhstan’s Mining Towns
- Azerbaijan’s Suspended Democracy: Time For An International Reassessment
- Winner Student Essay Competition
- Who Is “Tashkent City” For? Nation-Branding and Public Dialogue in Uzbekistan