CAP Papers 168, July 2016
By Arzu Geybullayeva
Arzu Geybullayeva is a journalist from Azerbaijan, who received the 2014 Vaclav Havel Journalism Fellowship with Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. She holds an MSc degree in Global Politics from the London School of Economics and a BA degree in International Relations from the Bilkent University (Turkey). She has spent the past few years writing about the on-going crackdown in Azerbaijan, representing some of the cases of political prisoners at international conferences.
- Challenges to Freedom of Movement in Azerbaijan
- Can an Authoritarian Regime Have a Meritocratic Public Administration? The Case of Azerbaijan
- The 2016 CESS Award for Best Graduate Student Paper
- Secondary Schools and Inequality: Navigating the Fragmented Landscape of Educational Choices in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- CESS Award for Best Graduate Student Paper