CAP Papers 166, April 2016
By Ruslan Baramidze
Ruslan Baramidze is senior researcher of the Niko Berdzenishvili Institute at the Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (Georgia). He received a PhD in History (Ethnology) from Humanitarian Faculty at the Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University. He published monographs and papers about Islam in Georgia, religious state policy and Georgian Muslims’ community in Georgia and Turkey.
- Urban Tourism and a Culture Clash: Understanding Anti-Arab Tourist Sentiment in Baku
- Call for Papers on the History of Linguistics from Ivané Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
- Private Initiative, Religious Education, and Family Values: A Case Study of a Brides’ School in Tashkent
- Call for Papers: Jadidism: Islam, Modernity and National Identity in Russia and Central Asia
- Public and State Responses to ISIS Messaging: Turkmenistan