CERIA Brief No. 16, March 2016
By Sebastien Peyrouse
Sebastien Peyrouse, PhD, is a research professor at the Central Asia Program (IERES, GWU) and a senior fellow at the EastWest Institute (EWI). His main areas of expertise are political systems in Central Asia, economic and social issues, Islam and religious minorities, and Central Asia’s geopolitical positioning toward China, India and South Asia.
- Stakes and Perspectives of the Portable Telephones Market in Central Asia
- Armament Strategies and Development of the Kazakhstani Military-Industrial Complex: Stakes and Prospects
- The United Arab Emirates as an Alternative Trade and Investment Partner in Central Asia
- Rare Earth Metals in Central Asia and Mongolia: A Promising but Paradoxical Agenda
- Peyrouse on the EU’s New Central Asia Strategy | What are Europe’s main interests in Central Asia