CERIA Brief No. 15, February 2016
By Noah Tucker and Rano Turaeva
Noah Tucker is a CAP associate and managing editor at Registan.net. He received a B.A. in History from Hope College and a M.A. in Russian, East European and Central Asian Studies at Harvard University. Noah is the lead researcher on the Central Asia Digital Islam Project and previously worked on the Harvard/Carnegie Islam project.
Rano Turaeva obtained her PhD from Martin Luther University in Halle, Germany, with an institu-tional and financial support from Max Planck Institute for Social Anthropology. She published in peer-reviewed journals on topics such as post-Soviet regimes, pro-piska and migration, citizenship and identity, kinship and family relations, power relations among others.
- Public and State Responses to ISIS Messaging: Kyrgyzstan
- Public and State Responses to ISIS Messaging: Kazakhstan
- Public and State Responses to ISIS Messaging: Uzbekistan
- Public and State Responses to ISIS Messaging: Tajikistan
- Facebook Jihad: The IMU’s Digital Communication Strategy for the Karachi Airport Attack