Central Asia Policy Brief No. 33, January 2016
Interview by Parvina Khamidova
“I do not regret that we have chosen the path of tolerance and restraint”
- Russia’s New Military Doctrine: NATO as the New Threat?
- Peyrouse on the EU’s New Central Asia Strategy | What are Europe’s main interests in Central Asia
- “Bourgeois” Islam, Prosperity Theology and Ethics in Muslim Eurasia
- Propiska as a Tool of Discrimination in Central Asia
- Don’t Oversell ‘Overspill’: Afghanistan and Emerging Conflicts in Central Asia