Voices From Central Asia No. 22, September 2015
By Bermet Imanalieva
Bermet Imanalieva is a research officer at NISS. She is currently completing her PhD dissertation at the International University of Kyrgyzstan. She was a Fellow of Central Asia and the Caucasus Academic Research Programs (CARTI) in 2011-2013, and the author of several scientific and analytical publications. Bermet Imanalieva is co-founder of “Asia Consulting” public fund, and a member of the Kyrgyz Association of Political and Economic Sciences and the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS). She was also former advisor to Bishkek Branch of the International Institute on Monitoring Democracy Development, Parliamentarianism of the Interparliamentary Assembly of CIS countries.
- CESS Lifetime Service to the Field Award Renamed in Honor of Professor Edward Allworth
- Central Asia and the Eurasian Economic Union The Global Picture and Country Perspectives
- Armament Strategies and Development of the Kazakhstani Military-Industrial Complex: Stakes and Prospects
- CESS 2015 Annual Conference: Call for panels and papers
- A Resacralization of Public Space and the Future of (Political) Islam in Azerbaijan: Quo Vadis?