Central Asia Policy Brief No. 21, February 2015
On February 26, 2015, the Central Asia Program organized an international conference on the Eurasian Economic Union and Central Asia, together with the Harriman Institute and the US-Kazakhstan Business Association.
- Remarks on the Eurasian Economic Union
- Discussing the Eurasian Customs Union and its Impact on Central Asia
- Youth in Kazakhstan: Societal Changes, Challenges and Opportunities
- Addressing Soft Security Challenges in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
- CESS Lifetime Service to the Field Award Renamed in Honor of Professor Edward Allworth