Central Asia Barometer Survey is one of the CAB’s large-scale research projects conducted regularly since 2017.
- around 60 000 interviews from 2017 to the date;
- all Central Asian countries covered;
- 8 waves conducted to the date;
- conducted regularly twice a year (spring and autumn waves);
- 1500 – 2000 sample sizes;
- TAPI and CATI methods;
- the core part of the questionnaire remains the same from one wave to another;
- unique insights on attitudes to foreign countries, international organizations, domestic politics including elections, approval of the government policies, media usage, public health, security, economy.