by Ilhom Aliyev
CAP Paper 229 (CAAF Fellows Papers), January 2020
Ilhom Aliyev advises DAI Europe on Policy Innovation Facility, a UK government-funded initiative that brings innovative solutions to economic policy challenges of Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. He previously served as the Executive Director of the American Chamber of Commerce in Tajikistan (AmCham Tajikistan) from 2015 to 2019. Ilhom holds a MA in Political Economy from the University of Manchester, UK, and a BA in International Relations from the Russian-Tajik Slavonic University, Tajikistan. He also attended leadership programs of Georgetown University and Lehigh University.
Photo: Startup Weekend. Dushanbe, 2016.
- Engaging Youth to Sustain (Inter-Communal) Peace at the Tajikistan-Kyrgyzstan Border
- The Central Asia-Azerbaijan Fellowship Program’s Seminar: Youth as a Factor of Social Change in Central Asia
- Economic Smart Power: Utilizing The Untapped Asset Of Turkmen Youth
- Assessing the Impact of NGO Peacebuilding Programs in the South Caucasus: The Case of Nagorno-Karabakh
- Youth Radicalization in Tajikistan: Causes, Consequences, and Challenges to Address