Nazarbayev University (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) is pleased to announce our next session of the Summer School in Russian and Eurasian Studies (SSRES), an 8-week intensive program in Russian or Kazakh languages. Classes follow standardized US curricula and textbooks, which means that students can return seamlessly to language programs at their home institutions.
At NU, students study languages on our modern campus in an environment that minimizes culture shock and maximizes close contact with multilingual local students.
May 23 – July 22 (equivalent to one academic year)
$5000 (for Russian) OR $4000 (for Kazakh)
The fee includes entrance and exit proficiency testing, 8-week language course, dormitory housing in a shared 2-person room, meal plan, cultural program, weekly excursions, local health insurance, airport pick up and drop off, tutoring, books (on loan), gym pass, and official Visa Invitation Letter.
- Development and Social Change: Contemporary Issues in Central Asia
- Tajik Intensive and Central Asian Studies – Abroad
- CESSI: Courses in intensive elementary and intermediate Kazakh, Tajik, Uyghur, and Uzbek
- Now Accepting Applications for CESSI 2020!
- PhD Program in Eurasian Studies at Nazarbayev University, 2nd Cohort