Conference Title: “Between Europe and Asia: Emerging Central Asia and its Multi-Faceted Role in the Era of Connectivity”
We would like to invite you to the conference which will bring academics, professionals, and bureaucrats to share and discuss contemporary issues. The 2nd International Conference on Central Asia (ICCA) will be jointly organized and hosted by Ala-Too International University, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan at the Ala-Too Campus in one of the most beautiful cities of Central Asia: Bishkek. The conference will be held on April 6-7, 2020.
– In the search for a new identity? Central Asia as an emerging player,
– Security challenges in Central Asia and beyond,
– The rise of China and its implications for Central Asia,
– South Asia-Central Asia: the challenges of connectivity,
– The EU-Central Asia relations: challenges for the future,
– Economic and trade cooperation of Central Asian republics with the EU and Asia,
– Socio-cultural cooperation and connections: how to enhance people-to-people contacts?
– Bilateral and multilateral interactions on multiple levels
The language of the Conference is English
No Registration fee. Free Pick and Drop. Free Meals During the Conference and Tour to Ancient Burana Tower
The Last date of submitting abstract is 20 Nov 2019
All full papers presented at the conference will be published in an Edited Book with a DOI and ISBN (Please read the following link: http://silkroad.iaau.edu.kg/?
Please visit the links below for details:
Conference Link: http://silkroad.iaau.edu.kg/?
Conference Program: http://silkroad.iaau.edu.kg/?
For submissions of abstract/full papers: https://form.jotform.me/
- Call for Papers: Education Challenges in Multicultural Central Asia
- Manas University, Bishkek: Call for Papers
- Call for Papers: 4th International Conference 2016, Department of Political Science, GC University Lahore
- Call for Papers: “The EU, China and Central Asia: Global and Regional Cooperation in A New Era”
- The Mongolia Society Call For Papers