Dates: January 10/11, 2020
Venue: Auditório da Biblioteca Municipal, Lagoa – Algarve (Portugal).
Convenor: António Eduardo Mendonça – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the pleasure to announce the International Conference «Central Asian Migrants in Western Europe», dedicated to the study of Post-soviet Central Asian migrant communities in Western European countries since 1991.
This event was made possible by the generous support of the Municipality of Lagoa – Algarve (Portugal).
We invite contributions from anthropologists, sociologists, geographers, historians, demographers and others; we welcome papers both from senior researchers and from scholars who are completing their dissertation or have just received their PhD. There is a limited number of places.
Abstracts of up to 300 words and a short bio (50 words) should be sent to email@example.com
The language of the conference is English.
Accommodation: the organization has a limited number of places to offer (two nights in a twin room); priority will be given to PhD students, post-docs, and scholars and researchers from the region – one per accepted paper. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any support with travel expenses.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT antonioeduardo@campus.
- CESS 2015 Annual Conference: Call for panels and papers
- Call for Papers: UCLA Central Asia Workshop Third Annual Conference 2017
- Call for Panels – Borderland Spaces: Ruins, Revival(s) and Resources
- Student Essay Competition
- Call for Papers on the History of Linguistics from Ivané Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia