SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 at 23h59 EST
ICCEES, the International Council for Central and East European Studies, is a global consortium of national scholarly associations dedicated to multi-disciplinary research into Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia. Its aims are to:
- promote international scholarly exchange and cooperation by holding a World Congress every five years;
- share experience and support in critical methods, scholarly publishing, and organizational skills; and
- welcome young scholars working in the field.
With the main theme of “Bridging National and Global Perspectives,” the Organizing Committee of World Congress in Montréal looks forward to welcoming an estimated 1,500 participants from around the world; professors and graduate students who study Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia from diverse disciplinary and cultural perspectives. Our rich program will feature keynote speakers, panels, book discussions, and other special events relating to political science, history, literature, linguistics, journalism, public policy, economics, international trade, and other fields.
Congress Registration: Please click “Registration Fees and Dates” under Event Information
Exhibitors: Please click “Register” at the top of the page to book your table for the Congress
Funding Opportunities: Please see the page titled “Funding Opportunities” under Event Information at the top of the page
Submission Requirements: For more details concerning submission requirements, please see the Call For Submissions.
- Conference call for papers–New Perspectives in Russian, Eastern European, and Eurasian Studies
- Call for Papers: The Fifth Regional Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS)
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: CESS REGIONAL CONFERENCE
- Call for Papers: KIMEP University and the French Institute for Central Asian Studies
- From Charles Weller: Central and Inner Asia: New Challenges for Independent Research