By Aigerim Kopeyeva
CAP Paper 224 (CAAF Fellows Papers), July 2019
Aigerim Kopeyeva was a Visiting Fellow at the George Washington University’s Central Asia Program in Spring 2019. She holds an MA in Education Management from King’s College London. In recent years, she has been working on educational issues in Kazakhstan.
- Secondary Schools and Inequality: Navigating the Fragmented Landscape of Educational Choices in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Spring 2019 CAP Fellows Final Seminar Series (video)
- Urban Tourism and a Culture Clash: Understanding Anti-Arab Tourist Sentiment in Baku
- Overcoming a Taboo: Normalizing Sexuality Education in Kazakhstan
- Tajik Artists Lead Social Change: The Role of Art in Questioning Tajik Traditional Values