Through an examination of the available evidence and drawing on fieldwork in the region since 2014, Edward Lemon discusses the threat posed by terrorism in the region and beyond it, in Russia, Turkey, Europe, and the US.
- Jihadists from Ex-Soviet Central Asia: Where Are They? Why Did They Radicalize? What Next?
- The Biopolitics of China’s “War on Terror” and the Exclusion of the Uyghurs
- Roads & Kingdoms’ Edge of Europe series
- Russian Integration Initiatives seen from Azerbaijan
- Peyrouse on the EU’s New Central Asia Strategy | What are Europe’s main interests in Central Asia