CAP Paper 198, January 2018
On January 29, 2018, GW’s Central Asia Program organized a workshop on “‘Bourgeois’ Islam, Prosperity Theology and Ethics in Muslim Eurasia” in the framework of the CERIA (Central Eurasia-Religion in International Affairs) Initiative, generously funded by the Henry Luce Foundation, to discuss the ongoing transformation of Islam, whereby the birth of Islamic middle classes is promoting a form of Islamic prosperity gospel.
- Culture and Islam in Late Soviet Central Asia
- Call for Applications: CERIA Travel Grant 2016
- Russian Policy in Syria and the Middle East: Determination, Delight, and Disappointment (video)
- Luce/ACLS Program in Religion, Journalism & International Affairs: Grants for Universities
- Russia’s Islamic Diplomacy