By Dinara Nurusheva
CAP Papers 192, July 2017
Dinara Nurusheva is co-founder of PaperLab Research Group and was a research fellow at the Soros Foundation Kazakhstan Public Policy Initiative in 2014. She graduated from Abylay Khan Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages with a Bachelor’s in International Relations. She obtained her master’s degree in Global Political Economy at City University London through the Bolahak scholarship. She has experience working in the analytical department at Nazarbayev Centre in Astana and the Center for Humanitarian and Political Trends in Almaty. Her research interests include institutionalism and the social and economic development of Kazakhstan’s regions.
- Religious Extremism in Kazakhstan: From Criminal Networks to Jihad
- NAC-NU Central Asia Studies Program Second Call for Papers
- PhD Program in Eurasian Studies at Nazarbayev University, 2nd Cohort
- #Hashtag Activism: Youth, Social Media and Politics in Kazakhstan
- A Resacralization of Public Space and the Future of (Political) Islam in Azerbaijan: Quo Vadis?