The Central Eurasian Studies Summer Institute (CESSI) at UW-Madison is looking for instructors to teach intensive Kazakh, Tajik, and Uzbek this summer. This would be a nine-week, terminal appointment, from June 12 to August 11, 2017.
More details can be found on the Jobs at UW website. CESSI will be accepting applications until the positions are filled, but to ensure consideration please submit all materials by March 30, 2017. To learn more about CESSI, visit our website.
- CESSI 2017 Application Now Open!
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Summer Institute for Language
- Study a Central Eurasian Language at the University of Wisconsin-Madison!
- Now Accepting Applications for CESSI 2020!
- CESSI: Courses in intensive elementary and intermediate Kazakh, Tajik, Uyghur, and Uzbek