1957 E st NW
Join us for a discussion on the outcome of the Uzbek president Shavkat Mirziyoyev’s visit to the United States and the future role of Uzbekistan in the administration’s Central Asia and South Asia strategy.
Ambassador Henry Ensher
Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Voice of America-Uzbek service
George Washington University
- Uncertain continuity: Central Asia and the Trump administration
- Georgetown University-Central Asia: What’s Next?
- VOA: Washington Seeks Cooperation with Central Asia Nations Despite Human Rights Concerns
- The AKP/Gülen Crisis in Turkey: Consequences for Central Asia and the Caucasus
- The Power of Soft Power in Kazakhstan