1957 E st NW
Join us for a discussion on the outcome of the Uzbek president Shavkat Mirziyoyev’s visit to the United States and the future role of Uzbekistan in the administration’s Central Asia and South Asia strategy.
Office Director for Central Asia,
The Bureau of South and Central Asia Affairs
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Voice of America-Uzbek service
George Washington University
- Uncertain continuity: Central Asia and the Trump administration
- Georgetown University-Central Asia: What’s Next?
- VOA: Washington Seeks Cooperation with Central Asia Nations Despite Human Rights Concerns
- What Happens When Your Town Becomes an ISIS Recruiting Ground? Lessons from Central Asia about Vulnerability, Resistance, and the Danger of Ignoring Perceived Injustice
- Central Asian Affairs 2014