In this episode of Majlis, Central Asia podcast, we look at what Uzbekistan looks like without [Karimov], dwell on implication of his death to the future of Central Asia, and discuss the early signs of new leadership’s approach on domestic and foreign affairs of Uzbekistan.
-Muhammad Tahir, Media Relations Manager, Host: Majlis, weekly Central Asia podcast, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- Majlis Podcast: Mirziyaev Moves Fast To Consolidate Position As Uzbek Leader
- Majlis Podcast: The Gulen Schools In Central Asia
- RFE/RL Podcast on Central Asia
- Doing Business in Uzbekistan: Formal Institutions and Informal Practices
- “Not In Our Name”: A research and documentary project developed by RFE/RL (video of the discussion)