CAP Papers 171, July 2016
By Kassymkhan Kapparov
Kassymkhan Kapparov is a Director at the Bureau for Economic Research of Kazakhstan (Almaty, Kazakhstan). He received his MBA from Yokohama National University (Japan) under the IMF Scholarship Program and holds an MA and BA in Economics from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan).
- Religious Extremism in Kazakhstan: From Criminal Networks to Jihad
- Improving Governance in Kazakhstan’s Mining Towns
- The Northern Region and the Southern People: Migration Policies and Patterns in Kazakhstan
- Ethnic Return Migration in Kazakhstan: Shifting State Dynamics, Changing Media Discourses
- Contemporary Art as a Public Forum in Kazakhstan