CAP Papers 170, July 2016
By Vincent M. Artman
Vincent M. Artman is is an instructor in the Center for Peace & Conflict Studies at Wayne State University. He holds a Ph.D. in Geography from the University of Kansas. His publications include“Documenting Territory: Passportisation, Territory, and Exception in Abkhazia and South Ossetia” in the journal Geopolitics and a co-authored piece entitled “Territorial Cleansing: A Geopolitical Approach toUnderstanding Mass Violence” in Territory, Politics, Governance.
- Navigating Turbulent Regional Waters: Politics in Southern Eurasia
- Digital Memory and a ‘Massacre’: Uzbek Identity in the Age of Social Media
- Game Over? Shifting Energy Geopolitics in Central Asia
- Call for submissions: The Journal of the Anthropology of the Contemporary Middle East and Central Eurasia (ACME)
- The highly securitized insecurities of state borders in the Fergana Valley