Europe-Asia Studies PhD Scholarship.
Scholarship funding is available to undertake PhD research in Central and East European Studies, School of Social and Political Sciences.
The proposed research can be in any field as long it addresses issues covered by CEES/Europe Asia Studies. This includes both contemporary and historical issues in Russia/ FSU territories or in any of the countries in central Europe.
- Call for Applications: MA in Eurasian Studies at Nazarbayev University
- Roads & Kingdoms’ Edge of Europe series
- From Charles Weller: Central and Inner Asia: New Challenges for Independent Research
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Summer Institute for Language
- Call for Papers: The Fifth Regional Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS)