CAP Papers 168, July 2016
By Arzu Geybullayeva
Arzu Geybullayeva is a journalist from Azerbaijan, who received the 2014 Vaclav Havel Journalism Fellowship with Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. She holds an MSc degree in Global Politics from the London School of Economics and a BA degree in International Relations from the Bilkent University (Turkey). She has spent the past few years writing about the on-going crackdown in Azerbaijan, representing some of the cases of political prisoners at international conferences.
- Can an Authoritarian Regime Have a Meritocratic Public Administration? The Case of Azerbaijan
- The 2016 CESS Award for Best Graduate Student Paper
- Winner Student Essay Competition
- CESS Award for Best Graduate Student Paper
- Imagining the Nation: Identity, Nation Building and Foreign Policy in Kazakhstan