Versiia informatsionnogo pis’ma na Russkom iazyke zdes’.
The Central Eurasian Studies Society invites panel and paper proposals for its Fifth Regional Conference.
The conference committee invites submissions of panel and paper topics relating to all aspects of humanities and social science scholarship. The geographic domain of covered by this conference, Central Eurasia, encompasses Central Asia, the Caucasus, Iran, Afghanistan, Tibet, Mongolia, Siberia, Inner Asia, the Black Sea region, East Europe, Central Europe and the Volga Region. We hope that the conference in Kazan will bring together scholars from all over the world, including especially those who study the many Central Eurasian regions of the Russian Federation. Practitioners and scholars in all fields with an interest in this region are encouraged to participate.
- Call for papers: “Transnational Flows in the Eurasian Space”
- Call for Proposals: 18th Annual Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS)
- Call for Panels – Borderland Spaces: Ruins, Revival(s) and Resources
- CESS 2015 Annual Conference: Call for panels and papers
- Call for Papers: “Il/legal” and Informal Practices in the Eurasian Region