The Harriman Institute has three types of postdoctoral fellowships: general (three positions, two years), the INTERACT Central Asia (one position, one year), Serbian Studies (one position, one year); and Ukrainian Studies (one position, one semester). Candidates should indicate which program(s) they are applying for in their cover letters.
Eligibility for the 2016 competition is restricted to those who have received the Ph.D. between July 31, 2013 and June 30, 2016 and who do not hold a tenure-track position. All fellows must successfully defend and deposit their dissertations prior to the commencement of the fellowship.
Information on each program and application details is available at: http://harriman.columbia.edu/
Applications are due by January 15.
- CESS Lifetime Service to the Field Award Renamed in Honor of Professor Edward Allworth
- Call for Applications – SSRC Transregional Research Junior Scholar Fellowship & Global Summer Semester Residency at the University of Göttingen
- A Resacralization of Public Space and the Future of (Political) Islam in Azerbaijan: Quo Vadis?
- CESSI 2017 Application Now Open!
- Countering Extremism vs. Freedom of Online Expression: The Case of Kazakhstan