The French Institute for Central Asian Studies (IFEAC) will host an international conference on education and culture in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, on 28-29 March 2016. Organized in partnership with UNICEF, the OSCE Commissioner on National High Minorities and UN Women, and with the support of Institut Français in Paris, this conference explores education challenges of social, cultural, religious and language diversity in Central Asia.
For more information, please download the Call for Papers and the Application Form:
Submission deadline: December 1, 2015
- Call for Papers: KIMEP University and the French Institute for Central Asian Studies
- 2017 Central Asia > France – Incoming postdoctoral fellowships
- Call for Papers: UCLA Central Asia Workshop Third Annual Conference 2017
- Call for Papers on the History of Linguistics from Ivané Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
- Armament Strategies and Development of the Kazakhstani Military-Industrial Complex: Stakes and Prospects