Ivané Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University.
The conference will be held 4-6 October, 2015 at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (Tbilisi, Georgia).
Papers relating to any aspect of the history of linguistic ideas developed alongside with ideologies are invited, focusing on diverse topic areas from individual case studies to methodological considerations.
Call for Papers:
Proposals for papers should be submitted in the form of abstracts of 400 words as Word doc, accompanied by the affiliation, email address and 150 bio of the participant and mailed to: [email protected]
The official languages of the conference are English and Georgian.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is June 15, 2015. The conference editorial board will select the papers to be presented at the conference. Final selection will be made byJune 20, 2015; notification of acceptance will be sent before June 25, 2015.
For further information please contact the local members of the executive board by using [email protected]
Editorial Board of the Conference:
Tinatin Bolkvadze (Director of the conference)
Executive Board of the Conference:
Deadline for Receipt of Abstracts: June 15, 2015
Notification of Acceptance: June 20, 2015
Program Announcement: June 25, 2015
Conference Fee: € 120
The Organizing Committee cannot financially support the conference participants. All fees and expenses must be met by the participants and/or their organizations.
- Call for papers: “Transnational Flows in the Eurasian Space”
- Call for Papers: Democracy in the 21st Century: Challenges and the Ways Forward
- Call for Papers: KIMEP University and the French Institute for Central Asian Studies
- Call for Papers: The Fifth Regional Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS)
- Call for Papers: Establishing Legitimacy and Authority in Central Eurasia Throughout the Ages