The Central Asia Program is seeking a new Program Assistant beginning in July 2015. This is a full time position.
The Central Asia Program Assistant works with the Central Asia Program Director, faculty and staff, toward developing the Central Asia Program (CAP). The Program Assistant is in charge of operational and administrative duties for the office, including managing events and the related financial tasks. He/she maintains the CAP website and its affiliates, and develops visibility on social media. This person will also do some copyediting and produce publications. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operations management, budgeting and administrative responsibilities, program and event planning, outreach, publicity, website and social media management, editing and formatting papers for publication. This is a research position. Employment and future salary may be dependent on availability of funding.
The official posting can be found at https://www.gwu.jobs/postings/27132.
- Georgetown-Communications and Events Coordinator
- Director Vacancy: Wisconsin Intensive Summer Language Institutes (WISLI) at UW-Madison
- Employment Opportunities [in Admin, Education and Resource Management]
- Program Manager Position with US-Kazakhstan Business Association
- Inequality in Secondary Education and Kazakhstan’s Risk of Becoming a Fragmented Society