Central Asia Policy Brief No. 22, March 2015
On March 10, 2015, the Central Asia Program at GW organized an international conference on Tajikistan and its current political and social evolution. The first panel explored the general political and socioeconomic situation, the second one investigated the changing place of Islam in Tajik society.
- Being Muslim in Central Asia. Practices, Politics, and Identities
- On methodology and epistemological situation in humanities and social sciences in Central Asia
- Islamic Finance in Central Asia: A Religious or Political Influence?
- Iran and Tajikistan: A Story of Love and Hate
- Commenting on Ukraine: Voices from Central Asia