Central Asia Policy Brief No. 22, March 2015
On March 10, 2015, the Central Asia Program at GW organized an international conference on Tajikistan and its current political and social evolution. The first panel explored the general political and socioeconomic situation, the second one investigated the changing place of Islam in Tajik society.
- On methodology and epistemological situation in humanities and social sciences in Central Asia
- Islamic Finance in Central Asia: A Religious or Political Influence?
- Commenting on Ukraine: Voices from Central Asia
- Iran and Tajikistan: A Story of Love and Hate
- Causes and Consequences of the Dysfunctionalities of the Housing Market in Dushanbe