Please click on the following link to access the TOC IIAS Newsletter 70 – Central and Inner Asia: New Challenges for Independent Research:
The Newsletter is published by the International Institute for Asian Studies (IIAS). With a worldwide circulation of nearly 17,000 institutes and individuals in Europe, North America, Australia, and Asia, The Newsletter is a forum for scholars to share commentary and opinion; research essays; book, journal and website reviews; artwork; and announcements of events, projects and conferences with colleagues in academia and beyond.
- Call for submissions: The Journal of the Anthropology of the Contemporary Middle East and Central Eurasia (ACME)
- Renewing EU and US Soft Power in Central Asia
- 19th Annual Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS 2018) October 24-28, 2018, University of Pittsburgh
- New Book: Central Asia at 25. Looking Back, Moving Forward
- The Central Asian Political Exiles Newsletter Winter 2017/2018