Internship Opportunities at EFCA – Tajikistan
Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia – Tajikistan welcomes energetic and motivated international interns to work with us in Dushanbe.
EFCA-Tajikistan is a leading NGO in the country engaged in implementing programs across several social and economic development sectors. We work with a range of donors and local partners, including the World Bank, UN agencies, USAID, other governments, private foundations, and corporations. We will give you responsibility and expect you to get involved in project implementation, research, and evaluation. We accept interns at any time of the year, and are relatively flexible regarding the length of the internship.
- He/she must express a deep interest in Central Asia and Tajikistan; as well as concerning the work of international organizations.
- Proficiency in writing English; knowledge of Russian or Tajik is a plus.
- Previous experience in international development projects is desirable.
Duration: Minimum of three months
Mission: The candidate will assist the Development, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in her work. He/she will participate in identification of civil society needs in Tajikistan and the elaboration of a strategy which meets donors’ expectations. In addition, he/she will contribute to monitoring and evaluation of EFCA-Tajikistan’s current projects.
The internship is an unpaid position. However, our office manager will provide support to find accommodation depending on your budget and preferences. As for the visa, support to obtain a visa (invitation letter) will be provided .
Interested candidates should send a CV and a letter describing their availability, areas of interest, previous experience and internship expectations with the subject “EFCA Internship Opportunity” to the following addresses:
Watch our previous intern shares her experiences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdePpfHNndc
Interning at EFCA-Tajikistan. Yana K. (New York University).
- National Democratic Institute Position in Bishkek
- Internship at UN Women ECA Regional Office in Istanbul
- Youth Radicalization in Tajikistan: Causes, Consequences, and Challenges to Address
- Emigration of “Crème de la crème” in Uzbekistan. A Gender Perspective
- Internship Opportunity at the Center for Energy, Natural Resources and Geopolitics (CENRG)