Welcome to the Digital Central Asian Archaeology (DCAA) collection, a digital archive and library of Soviet-era and later archaeological reports, surveys, and scholarship on Central Asia. The DCAA is a collection in the Ancient World Digital Library (AWDL), a project of Library of the Institute for the Study of the Ancient World at New York University. AWDL’s mission is to identify, collect, curate, and provide access to a broad range of scholarly materials relevant to the study of the ancient world.
- “The Hungry Steppe: Famine, Violence and the Making of Soviet Kazakhstan” a lecture by Kluge Fellow Sarah Cameron
- Postdoc in Central Asian Studies at the Harriman Institute
- Russian/Soviet Perspectives on Islam Launches
- Call for Applications – IU IAS Summer Repository Research Fellowship
- Call for Proposals: 18th Annual Conference of the Central Eurasian Studies Society (CESS)