Through an examination of the available evidence and drawing on fieldwork in the region since 2014, Edward Lemon discusses the threat posed by terrorism in the region and beyond it, in Russia, Turkey, Europe, and the US.
- The Biopolitics of China’s “War on Terror” and the Exclusion of the Uyghurs
- Roads & Kingdoms’ Edge of Europe series
- Russian Integration Initiatives seen from Azerbaijan
- CESS Lifetime Service to the Field Award Renamed in Honor of Professor Edward Allworth
- False Alarm: Xinjiang and China’s National Security