CAP Paper 210, August 2018
Tural Aghayev is an Azerbaijani human rights lawyer. He received a Bachelor’s degree from Baku State University Law School in 2008. He subsequently studied at the Europa-Institut at Saarland University in Germany, earning a Master’s degree in 2015. In this research, he explores the issues around freedom of movement, looking in turn at legal procedures for addressing violations at domestic, regional, and international level.
Photo: AP Photo/Aziz Karimov
- Engaging Youth to Sustain (Inter-Communal) Peace at the Tajikistan-Kyrgyzstan Border
- The highly securitized insecurities of state borders in the Fergana Valley
- Can an Authoritarian Regime Have a Meritocratic Public Administration? The Case of Azerbaijan
- Call for Papers: “Il/legal” and Informal Practices in the Eurasian Region
- Ensuring Freedom from State Violence in the Kyrgyz Republic