By Dinara Alimkhanova
CAP Paper 206 (CAAF Fellows Papers), June 2018
Dinara Alimkhanova is a young researcher in the field of education, specializing in vocational education and training. After graduating from the Graduate School of Education at Nazarbayev University (Kazakhstan), she worked at a think tank under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. She has held internships at the European Training Foundation (under the European Commission, Italy) and UNESCO (Israel) focused on youth education and training, matching and developing skills in the labor market, getting early school leavers back into education, etc.
- Youth in Kazakhstan: Societal Changes, Challenges and Opportunities
- The Northern Region and the Southern People: Migration Policies and Patterns in Kazakhstan
- Improving Governance in Kazakhstan’s Mining Towns
- Employment Opportunities [in Admin, Education and Resource Management]
- Propiska as a Tool of Discrimination in Central Asia