Uyghur and Chinese Relations since 1949
Speaker: James Millward, Georgetown University
Professor James Millward, Georgetown University discusses Uyghur and Han relations in Xinjiang since the foundation of the People’s Republic of China.
Lost Nation: Stories from the Uyghur Diaspora
A documentary film produced for Forced Migration Online, Oxford University. Uyghurs formerly from East Turkistan / Xinjiang, China discuss their reasons for leaving and lives.
- Eastern Turkistan Folklore: Uyghur Music and Dance Archive Recordings (video)
- Uyghur Americans Commemoration of the Anniversary of the Eastern Turkistan Republic
- Symposium on China’s Mass Incarceration of Uyghurs (video)
- The Influence of Intellectuals of the First Half of the 20th Century on Uyghur Politics
- China Says its Monitoring Dozens of Australian Social Media Accounts