By Sebastien Peyrouse
CAP Papers 185, May 2017
Sebastien Peyrouse, PhD, is a Research Professor at the Central Asia Program at the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (The George Washington University) and a Senior Fellow at the East-West Institute. His main areas of expertise are political systems in Central Asia, economic and social issues, Islam and religious minorities, and Central Asia’s geopolitical positioning toward China, India and South Asia.
- Stakes and Perspectives of the Portable Telephones Market in Central Asia
- Islamic Finance in Central Asia: A Religious or Political Influence?
- The United Arab Emirates as an Alternative Trade and Investment Partner in Central Asia
- 10 Most important events for Central Asia in 2015
- Rare Earth Metals in Central Asia and Mongolia: A Promising but Paradoxical Agenda