CAP Papers 183, April 2017
By Berikbol Dukeyev
Berikbol Dukeyev is a Research Fellow in the Foreign Policy and International Security Department at the Kazakhstan Institute of Strategic Studies (KISI) under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan. He obtained an M.A. in Security and Politics at the OSCE Academy in Bishkek and a B.A. with honors in Political Science at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Previously Berikbol worked at the Kazakhstan Center for Humanitarian and Political Trends in Almaty. He was a research fellow at the Soros Foundation Kazakhstan Public Policy Initiative in 2014.
- Religious Extremism in Kazakhstan: From Criminal Networks to Jihad
- Improving Governance in Kazakhstan’s Mining Towns
- The Northern Region and the Southern People: Migration Policies and Patterns in Kazakhstan
- Contemporary Art as a Public Forum in Kazakhstan
- Invisible Public Debt: The Case of Kazakhstan