CAP Papers 182, April 2017
This event was hosted by the Central Asia Program at the George Washington University’s Institute of European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (IERES) April 10, 2017.
- What Changes in a Post-Karimov Uzbekistan?
- Russia, Central Asia and the Eurasian Economic Union
- Armament Strategies and Development of the Kazakhstani Military-Industrial Complex: Stakes and Prospects
- Youth in Kazakhstan: Societal Changes, Challenges and Opportunities
- CESS 2015 Annual Conference: Call for panels and papers