UN Women Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia is looking for a qualified graduate school student who can do a full time 6-month internship to support our work in the areas of Results Based Management (RBM) and UN system coordination.
This intern post is based in Istanbul, Turkey. The expected starting date is 8 September 2017, and the duration of the internship is 6 months. Fluency in English in both oral and writing is required.
For more information, please visit: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=70388
The application deadline is 10 March 2017 (midnight NY time).
- Internship Opportunities Tajikistan
- FIDH is hiring a Consultant on Migrants’ Rights in Central Asia
- Scholarship Opportunity: Candidate from Central Asia to Pursue a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science Abroad
- Program Manager Position with US-Kazakhstan Business Association
- Job Opportunity: Specialized Researchers in Kyrgyzstan