CAP Papers 175, September 2016
By Sabina Insebayeva
Sabina Insebayeva is a doctoral candidate in International and Advanced Japanese Studies at the University of Tsukuba, Japan. She obtained a Master’s degree in International Area Studies (Special Program in Japanese and Eurasian Studies) from University of Tsukuba, and an MA in International Relations as well as a BA with Honors in Politics from KIMEP University, Kazakhstan.
Photo of construction at EXPO-2017 by Dulat Yesnazar
- #Hashtag Activism: Youth, Social Media and Politics in Kazakhstan
- Ethnic Return Migration in Kazakhstan: Shifting State Dynamics, Changing Media Discourses
- A Resacralization of Public Space and the Future of (Political) Islam in Azerbaijan: Quo Vadis?
- Contemporary Art as a Public Forum in Kazakhstan
- Secondary Schools and Inequality: Navigating the Fragmented Landscape of Educational Choices in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan