CAP Papers 176, October 2016
By Sebastien Peyrouse
Sebastien Peyrouse, PhD, is a research professor at the Central Asia Program (IERES, GWU) and a senior fellow at the EastWest Institute (EWI). His main areas of expertise are political systems in Central Asia, economic and social issues, Islam and religious minorities, and Central Asia’s geopolitical positioning toward China, India and South Asia.
- Islamic Finance in Central Asia: A Religious or Political Influence?
- Armament Strategies and Development of the Kazakhstani Military-Industrial Complex: Stakes and Prospects
- The United Arab Emirates as an Alternative Trade and Investment Partner in Central Asia
- Rare Earth Metals in Central Asia and Mongolia: A Promising but Paradoxical Agenda
- Manas University, Bishkek: Call for Papers